Yard Waste Collection
The Yard Waste Program is available through our waste hauler, Allied Waste. Allied Waste will accept yard waste with an Allied Waste service sticker from April through November. The program guidelines are outlined below:
- All containers and bundles should be at the curb by 6:00 a.m. on pick-up day.
- Yard waste may be placed in kraft paper bags, or 35 gallon cans
- A yard waste sticker must be affixed to each bag, can or bundle
- All cans must be marked for yard waste and must be visible from the street
- “Yard Waste” decals are available at Village Hall
- Cans or bags cannot exceed 50 lbs in weight
- Oversized and overweight cans will not be emptied
- Bundled brush must be secured with bio-degradable twine or rope
- Each bundle must be no more than four feet in length, two feet in diameter and weigh no more than fifty pounds
- Individual branches must be no larger than three inches in diameter
- A yard waste sticker must be affixed to each bundle
Please call Republic Services Customer Service at 708-345-7050 if you have any questions.