Community Clean-Up Day
Every October, the Village's Waste Hauler provides a Community Clean-Up, where residents can dispose of an unlimited amount of refuse, including large items, for a total of four stickers. Here’s how it works:
- Single-family residences in La Grange Park will receive a one-time clean up service on the regularly scheduled collection day.
- You must include four refuse stickers to insure that all of the acceptable items placed on the curb will be picked-up.
- Acceptable items must be placed next to your regular refuse on the curb by 6:00 a.m.
- Items other than furniture, large bulk items and appliances must be placed in bags, cans and/or boxes, not larger than 35 gallons or heavier than 50 pounds each.
- Stickers can be purchased at Village Hall. Please click here for current sticker prices.
If you choose not to participate, your trash will be handled as a regular pick up. Please see below for more information on what items will be accepted.
Any type of fluid
Bulk Items (Bicycles, Fans)
Construction and demolition debris
Carpet (must be cut down to 4 feet in length, securely bundled, and less than 30 lbs. in weight.)
Scrap wood and lumber
Concrete, asphalt, rocks, bricks.
Car parts, tires
No railroad ties